Sudden pain on my sides more on the right, then just the right side, now mostly in the abdomen.

Posted , 4 users are following.

So suddenly one evening I started feeling soreness on my sides and in my back on both sides of my lower back. Several hours later the pain was very sharp, but only when I moved. The next day it was terrible. Really intense sharp pains. Then the pain moved mostly to the right side. Now day 3 the pain is mostly in my lower abdomen. Again for the most part only when I move. It started while I was half way through my period if that makes any difference. Pain is less but still very much there. Oh and there's some swelling and tenderness on my sides and on my lower abdomen also. If anyone has any idea what this could be, I'm scared. I Don't want to die or become barren.  I haven't even been married or had children yet at the age of 32. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi lyn

First of all stop panicking and feeling scared.  The areas where you have the pain could be associated with your periods or kidneys or bowels. Regarding periods you may have fibroids which are easily dealt with and regarding kidneys you may have kidney stones  or it could be irritable bowel syndrome..How are your bowel movements?....All this is speculation so I suggest uou go along and speak with your doc and request an ultrasound scan to see what the problem is...just relax im sitting here rrplying yo uou in psin in same areas and am having an usscan on monday.....hope this helps...best wishes...

• Posted

Hi lyn

Sorry about mistakes..I meant to write 'im sitting here in pain in the same areas as you, repying to you and I have an usscan on monday'....best wishes..

• Posted

Hi lyn

Bless you pf course yr worrird that's only natural,however i think you can rule out dieing!

So pain on both sides indicates kidney's, however do you normally get pain when having a period? Do Do you have  heavy period's.Are your bowel's and waterworks ok? Do you workout? Lot's of ???'s i know but you have to rule out certain thing's and be logical.

• Posted

Hi Lyn see your doctor it could be a gyni problem that needs sorting asap I hope that you neigther die nor become barren but it's upto you to get it sorted. Best of luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.