Sudden sickness and other issues

Posted , 5 users are following.

I don't know if I should be worried or not, recently I think my sinuses have been causing me trouble , like the bridge of my nose is always a aching and my eyes feel pressured. How ever today I merely looking for something in a cupboard bending over and all of a sudden I puked with my head bent over and my ears and thought were burning , I didn't feel any pain anywhere when bending over and I felt normal (I was planning to find a nail and hammer to hang up a picture.) recently my back has been causing me a lot pain when especially lying Down , I have to wake up early in the mornings from it and also I am constipated a lot and then the feeling of needing to go to the toilet in the early mornings makes me get up to. I've made efforts to eat better and loose weight but my bmi is 25 and has been for years and I've never felt like this. It's hard for me to want to keep active when I'm tired a lot and feel stuffed and dizy from my sinuses , I feel dizzy a lot and feel light headed like floating , and recently my words when speaking have come out as mush and slured especially in work, I know everyone has a bad day at work or gets tired but I'm 22 , it's getting to point where I know me speech isn't comming out right even in front of colleagues. I just don't know what to do, it's as though doctors won't listen to me , as if I'm wasting time but I'm starting to be affected by what I keep calling "sluggishness ( everything above) daily now. I can't even focus on tv shows as I just keep missing plots and zoning out like I'm in a daize. And now being sick for no reason has made me feel even worse

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi pugglet, My advise to get help is to explain to the doctor what distresses you the most and then insist on tests.  Pursue it as you need  reassurance not just to be dismissed. If you are being sick and not getting better than there must be a reason.

Hope you get good advice

• Posted

Backache is often caused by acid reflux / too much acid - as is sinus problems. I had both and both went away when I took bicarbonate of soda, though there are other natural alternatives.

The doctor is clueless about the connections or even about acid reflux, he will give you painkillers or maybe pp1s. When I took them I got much worse from the awful side effects. This is sometung you can do today yourself,.

• Posted

Hi Puggle,

I suffer alot with my sinusis. When I bend down I feel dizzy and sick but have never been sick but stay dizzy for quite a while and nauseus but it eventually goes away. If you are feeling pressure in your eyes and nose you may have a sinus infection which requires antibiotics. You could also be suffering from rhinitis where an allergic reaction to dust, perfume, cleaning products, air freshener etc could kick the problem off. Between feeling dizzy and sick and sleep deprivation by waking early, the combination of both could very well be making your speech slury.  I would go back to the GP and insist on him giving you meds for your sinusis  you could be given a nasal spray or antibiotics incase you have a recurring sinus infection. You may be suffering with allergic reaction that affect your sinusis.Keep a diary of what you did before you got sick and dizzy and see what emerges....hope you sort things out suffering with sinus problems is no picnic I know!...best wishes...

• Posted

Hi pugglet, i would definitely get my ears checked as they through everything off balance. Yes you could be having a sinus infection or allergies but definitely check ears.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.