Sudden thirst and pain in left eye

Posted , 2 users are following.

Eevery couple of days ive noted for about 2 years now, my throat becomes painful and really dry very suddenly. at the same time my left eye starts watering. I tried looking for this online but no luck.

I'm sure this isnt normal and im kinoff worried.

Any advice would be really nice.

Ty, Mo

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

are you on any bladder medicine or any medicine that causes dry mouth any medicines that causes dry mouth causes dry eyes (which causes them to run).  i am on a bladder medicine that does that.  i hate to tell you this but i have been suffering with this for years and have been through everything to get help.  none  that is why i joined this forum. 
    • Posted

I dont take any medication but I do pee very frequently about 6-7 times a day.
    • Posted

i would still see a doctor and have some blood work done.  The reason i am saying that is my boss is a diabetic (he is never ever thristy) which is one of the major signs, runs to the bathroom all the time and his eyes run.  might be worth looking into.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.