Suddenly all 3 BP Machines are giving me error codes

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been having wildly fluctuating Blood pressure and heart rates. I have been told to take my BP regularly.

I have 3 different machines, the oldest is 2 months, one is 1 month old, and the other brand new (Omron Silver BP5250). I am getting error codes on all 3 at various times of the day. I have changed nothing about my usage. often I get an error for several hours, then it reads fine. Could this have something to do with my pressures? If it happened on just one machine or occasionally I wouldn't be concerned but I need to know what my rates are for medication. I recently dropped my BP down to 60/30 and passed out and needed paramedics. Any thoughts? I have looked all 3 machines, tubing, and cuffs over thoroughly for defects and find none.

Thank you!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.