Suddenly no pleasure during masturbation

Posted , 3 users are following.

Im 17 years old and today I noticed hardly any pleasurable sensation "down there" while doing it. I climaxed but it was only a small feeling and I'm quite worried as I've always been very sensitive and this has NEVER happened before. I did have a HPV vaccination yesterday so perhpas that could be related but I doubt it.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Is there still little sensation

or is it getting better

or getting less of a sensation

Have you tried to tickle it with such things as a feather, warmer or colder things to see if it's more sensative to a piticular feeling?

• Posted

It's still the same as in there's not a lot of sensation but I'm able to climax, it's just an extremely weak feeling. Nothing I use heightens the sensation and it just feels like...Idk say your mouth is wet inside and you'd be able to feel you're finger but no pleasure sensations. That's what inside my vagina is like. Perhaps it's nt imagination but it feels like there's less room in my vagina too as if the wall is swelling. I don't have periods, but this has never been an issue

• Posted

Hi

Is other areas around the lower areas on you less sensative at all, like the rear end etc

Maybe think you should now go to your GP and ask her to examine you,

and also (if she agrees) to do a blood test for hormone levels.

If your doctor can't find anything-physical wrong, then he or she will try to sort out with you whether there is some underlying psychological problem.theres Sexual anhedonia maybe worth discussing if things worsen at all

Hope that helps??

• Posted

is there anyone in this world who will help me in penile numbness due to possible pudendal nerve issue due to sitting postures or fibromyalgia? i want to kinoe th teratments and exercises pleaseeeeee

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.