Suffer dry skin from last 2 months

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have on my knee too much dry skin and itchies after blood come so please advise me

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Knees have skin thicker than usual ,if you want to thin it ,after a shower gently scratch away the soft top skin ,but very gently....

If it's bloody right now don't scratch it but apply Neosporin cream to heal the skin and maybe an antifungal /Cortizone cream to reduce the itch.

• Posted

thank you but i had before the same problem and doctor give me some cream but i forgot that name and that cream was very nice and quickly result so make sure this time i will use this cream

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.