Suffering for over 10 years with strange unexplained symptoms

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to seek some advice about some symptoms I've been experiencing for over 10 years. The symptoms are often debilatating and I feel that sometimes I can't function. Here is a list of my symptoms I experience:

Eyes are sensitivity to light

One of my pupils is bigger than the other mostly in dim light

I sometimes feel pressure behind my eye

I have a tremor throughout my body

Fullness in my ears and a buzzing sound

Sexual dysfunction, no libido

Constant headaches mostly triggered by light

Disassociation, feeling unsteady, feeling unreal, feeling like im drunk

Sinus problems

Tingling burning pain in head and back of throat

Feeling spaced out

Feeling drained and exhausted even with rest

Sparkling dots in vision like static on a tv, i see this all the time, it makes patterns look like they are moving

Recurring infections (ear, fungal nail)

Brain fog, difficulty concentrating

Memory problems, its like im living in a haze

IBS

I've been to several doctors and had a range of tests done and everything has come back normal. I've tried many different supplements and herbs, accupuncture, and other alternative healing but nothing has helped. I am physically fit and healthy and exercise regularly so my symptoms are hard to explain. It really pains me everyday that I cant do the things I would like to do because of the way I feel and often feel like giving up. I would appreciate if anyone would have any advice/suggestions as to what I could do to help myself. Doctors always dismiss everything I experience as anxiety but I dont believe it to be true, how can I convince my doctor to investigate further and should I see an ENT or a neurologist?

Thanks in advance

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Gosh im dealing with the same nightmare. I barely function I feel brain dead and the tremors don't even let me sleep I don't even know what that feels like anymore. So many ppl suffering from this and doctors love to blame anxiety. I have two questions. We're you on any meds around the time this started happening ??have you been tested for lyme ??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.