suffering from bv for 3 years ever since lletz loop procedure any advice greatly appreciated!

Posted , 3 users are following.

i started getting bv straight after i had the lletz loop procedure for abnormal cells i had metronidazole which worked then it came back i tried metronidazole again and became allergic to it a horrible itchy rash all over me so was given clyndamycin cream and the oral tablets which ive had a few times kept coming back was sent to a gynaecologist who said he may not be able to help me but he will try told me to use relactagel every night which worked for couple months now has come back again was given clyndamycin hasnt worked now im burning and my inner labia is red tried thrush tablet and cream and stil burning sad next appointment with consultant is 1st december really dont know what to do anymore havent got any kids yet wanted to try next year but worried this will affect having a baby 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

The best remedy is acidophilus pills and apple cider vinegar organic those two keep BV away and helps your body produce good bacteria. Also you may want to incorporate yogurt in your diet. 
    • Posted

Thankyou how do i take the apple cider vinegar and what yoghurt is best?
  • Posted

I ordered the isofresh gel from Amazon..it seems to work but every vagina is different..I'm about to buy probiotics & take those daily & vitamin D3 to see how that goes..I'll keep you updated 😊

• Posted

ill have a look at that thankyou very much hope all works out! 😄

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.