Suffering from Epididymitis for 6months

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been diagnosed with epididymitis before 6 months due to urinary tract infection caused by Gram Positive cocci

I was given antibiotics and the pain was gone for sometimes but I did feel slight discomfort but manageable... But for past few days I have been feeling the pain little stronger i don't know why pain not going is there anything I should do?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi 24154

If your pain continues to worsen you need to go to hospital soon as you can because theres a chance you could develop Orchitis and you don't wanna get that !

• Posted

The doctor not even checking it he says it will be alright
  • Posted

Hi 24154

Only you know if the pain gets very bad, if  does go to hospital or try an see another doctor

thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.