Suffering from problem

Posted , 3 users are following.

Last more than 1year i have vertigo. My vertigo like when a person smoke in 1st time in life that sensation i feel when i have vertigo attack.it may long for minutes to hours. Problem going worse in crowded places. Problem to see moving object. I had MRI CT scan and ENG test. And other blood tests. But all are normal. Now i am confused. What i will do

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Find an experienced physiotherapist and get Epley maneuver therapy. One session could cure it.
  • Posted

Hello, you might want to look into something g called pppd. I'm cureentry going through the same. But I have more of a swaying feeling. Like rocking on a boat. Pppd is only for non-Spinning type vertigo. And it happens when I drive or sometimes walking.

• Posted

I feel it moatly when out of house. Have you any advice how to solvw this problem. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.