suffers leakage after fissure problem

Posted , 7 users are following.

Anyone out there that could help with with leakage and heat problem  after botox injections and operation for my fissure problem life is hell on earth used all kinds of cream dont drink smoke and take excise every day cycling would love to hear from other people edmund from london

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Have you heard of Calmoseptine cream. That might help you. It's a mixture of zinc oxide and menthol.

• Posted

have used about ten different kinds of cream some improve for while but then back to usual
    • Posted

I might give this one a go. It has menthol in it which adds a cooling effect. The zinc oxide is good if you have leakage problems as it stops your skin from getting irritated
  • Posted

Hi Again Edmund,

​Really hope your feeling better i did reply to you and hope it helped you in some way.

​When my pain returns i use a cream called RECTOGESIC which i was prescribed by my Doctor.

​This certainly helps relieve my pain.

Clive ( Birmingham ) UK.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.