Suggestion regarding Birth Control

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am Lakshmi. I am going to get maried on september of this year. I dont want to pragnant now.  I said clearly about thisto my husband and hesaid okay for this. But finally he convince me we can do with safety (condom) so that you wount get pragnant. But i am getting scared about this in case safety will break.  Can you please suggestion regarding this. I came to know that dry fruit (use daily 2-3 times for five days) will prevent pragnancy after intercourse. Is it true?? I dont want to go with pills because of my thyroid issue. Can you suggest any natural remedies for this without side effects.??

Regards

Viji

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Any one help me in this case?

Viji

• Posted

Condoms work, and they're surprisingly difficult to break, but you have to use them properly (make sure you always have them available, don't use them more than once, and use them every time, before any sexual contact - you or your husband should pinch the tip while putting it on, and hold it on the penis while it's being removed, which should be not long after ejaculation, before the penis goes soft again).

Sorry, but dry fruit will not help, and I don't think any other "natural remedies" will help.  The pill is by far the most effective method, and there are various forms (including patches or implants), but if you can't or don't want to take hormones, you could ask about an IUD or IntraUterine Device.  IUDs and the Pill can also be used as emergency contraception if a condom splits.

• Posted

Thank you. Any other suggestions ?? Without side effect
    • Posted

I don't know where you are, but I'd look into getting an IUD.  If you really really don't want to get pregnant, then I'd use condoms as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.