Suicidal

Posted , 10 users are following.

Need permission to die.  Please?.......Anyone?

2 likes, 61 replies

61 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

sorry to hear ur still going thru troublesome times, i dont cry i feel like wise i can't, however me personally i sometimes awake cryin n hav no idea why as i never remember my dreams, i notice some spiritual talk within this thread and also you mentioned that u see ur dad with ur old dog and he's beckoning you, i may relate to this as inner demons / spirits urging you on, i feel they do the same to me, they wud love us to end ourlives, as it will show they hav won,
  • Posted

Not feeling too well today.  Had suicidal thoughts since this morning and they are getting worse as the day goes on.

Sorry for being such a pain and so negative all the time.

• Posted

Just remember we are here for you. 

I want you to think of me when you kill yourself, but most of all I want you to think of the people who are close to you, who would feel their hearts breaking if they lost you.

Where are you?  What country I mean.  Will you allow me to talk to you one to one?

I totally understand if you would rather stay private, I would be the same.  I just worry about you so much.

Take care my friend, please, please remember that life is precious.

Pat

• Posted

Hi Pat, I'm still here!  Sorry to be such a worry to you, don't mean to be.  Maybe I should just stop posting.

When I'm feeling so suicidal I don't really think of others, sorry, and if I do, then I think everyone would be better off without me anyway.

I'm from the UK, and you may pm me if you want to.

Just don't think I belong in this world, even my parents didn't want me, apparently I was "a mistake".

Sorry, will shut up now, too full of self pity today.

Mamixx

• Posted

No, no...don't you dare stop posting!!  I worry about you when you write, but I would worry about you far more if I didn't hear from you.

Also, I think posting is helping you in some way....I could be wrong, but I think it is.

OK, so you are in the UK too. 

Your feelings when you are suicidal are so typical, but so wrong.  Nobody would be better off without you.

I have always felt that I didn't belong in this world, mostly because I can't understand the cruelty that goes on, but I didn't have that terrible thought that my parents didn't want me.  Oh, mami, that is so awful, I am sorry.

Please keep posting, I will be looking out for you.

Pat xxx

• Posted

You can. Tell me the experience by chance you escaped from death.What kind of method you using to die?
    • Posted

Sorry, don't think it would be appropriate to go into such details on here!
  • Posted

Struggling today.  So tempted to drive to my favourite place and just do it. 

I NEED TO DIE!

• Posted

No, no, no Mami.

You do not NEED to die, nobody needs that.  You are struggling today, but you have struggled many, many days and you have stayed strong.  Telephone the Samaritans, or anyone who you can speak to please. 

Don't let the people down who love you, there HAS to be another way, please search for it.

Sending you love and hugs.  You are in my thoughts.

Pat

• Posted

Head's like a yo yo tonight.  One minute I'm positive about the future, the next I'm so low I want to die again.  Can't keep up with it all.  Up, down, up, down every five minutes.  Makes me more suicidal.
    • Posted

thats the exact description that i do go through, sorry to hear, hold tight till ur next gp appointment i guess
    • Posted

Sorry you're suffering like this too.  It's horrible isn't it?  My next appointment with psychologist isn't until 20th of August.  That's a long time to wait when living hour by hour.

Look after yourself

Mami5 xxx

• Posted

thank you, an yes i appreciate its over a month away, still not had my appointment for a psychologist as of yet, even though i been told its being rushed, my next gp app. is 5th aug, so i can hold till then, i sometimes feel maybe they r holding the appointment off as maybe they think i will not go ahead, i want to put a proposition to the government to cull off voluntry suicidle ppl, and would allow euthansia to pass law, ive been told i've been cursed, im guessing by spirits, of whom only jealous ppl wud bestow upon me, also told i cannot go forward untill this spell is lifted, i just dont want to wake up, as if my suicide is followed thru, a few evil ppl would be happy bout this

• Posted

Not well today.  Feel disengaged with this world.  Don't believe I belong here.  I'm destined for the next world.  New start.  Clean slate.  No memories. 
    • Posted

No memories.  No family.  No pets.  Is that what you want Mami....really????

Is it not worth waiting to see how things go?  I hope you will.  I promise you there is more to life than what you are seeing now, please wait and see how things go.

You are constantly in my thoughts, I would do absolutely anything to help you. 

You often sign off by saying "Look after yourself"..... please look after YOURSELF.

Pat xxxxxxx

• Posted

Hi Pat, no memories...yes.  I came into this world with nothing, and I will enter the next the same....clean slate.  Sounds good to me.

I truly believe my purpose here is done.  I came to this world to raise my children, and have done so, there's nothing else for me here.

I'm sorry.  Really appreciate all you've done for me.

Mami xxx

• Posted

Don't go, please don't go.  I think you are wrong, I think your children will be devastated.  I don't think you can see how it would affect them.

You still have so much to give, you have to believe that.

Please,

Pat.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.