Suicidal but cant act on it i have a daughter xx

Posted , 9 users are following.

On self destruct xx

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Have you been to see a doctor about this? You need to get some help, you can't go on suffering like this especially if you have a child to take care of. Medication and therapy should help. All the best x

• Posted

Hi cara. Its been a long wait but therapy starts weds & im just 3 weeks in to med change so feel all over tha place . Joined a gym 1st tym ever meant to go this wkend dont wanna move xx i have no choice but to carry on for my dsughter. Thats wats hard as it wud end the yrs of torment but never mind cant b fone x hope yr well? Xx

• Posted

Amanda

If you are in the UK and feel at risk call

NHS Information line, on Tel111, they can help and get some support.

Try Breathing Techniques. Also you can start learning how to relax. Try Minfulness you will get information from the web or your GP.

Tomorrow at least make an appointment with your Family Doctor

BOB

• Posted

Just started a mindfullness course bob wait & see if this passes once the meds rollercoaster is over xx

• Posted

Amanda

I am a firm believer in taking time out on any activity that causes me tiredness or stress. I look for diversions that help me move on in a more positive light, then I can contiue back on the task I was getting jaded with

I have a stack of revision to do and I just cannot get into it at this time, I know it is wrong, I look out the window and see the wind and I know we cannot get out on the water so I put my books down and we both put everything down to one side. We will end up trying to cram, I can not do that these days'

BOB

• Posted

Hi bob . I joined the gym and a mindfullness group the last couple of weeks. Im tryin to kp busy but my head is so full of thoughts its hard xx hope you start feeling up to yr revision again etc x hugs, mandy x
  • Posted

Whats causing these thoughts amanda im in tge same boat and my kids are keeping me going
    • Posted

Forgot to say wats causing the thoughts.. med changes and me having to put myself last to kp everybody happy & ok for me to feel ok part of my personality make up. But think its beginning to implode. Therapy starting weds so lets see if anything eorks xxx

• Posted

Did something happen Mandy? You seemed to be starting to feel a bit better, and going to the gym seemed to be motivating you. Send me a private message if you want. Keep in touch. 
    • Posted

No i think its the meds withrawal n start up my heads all over. Im impulsive like 100 times more than normal dint like that xxxx
  • Posted

Hi guys med withdrawal & start up of new ones im struggling with. Im becoming impulsive & the thoughts of suicide i know could be a side effect. Drank 2 bottles of wine last nyt not gud for me trying to talk myself out of suicide xx

• Posted

His Amanda sorry I've been out driving trying to enjoy the sunshine. I'm sure it is a reaction to changing Meds I know that an easy thing to say but not an easy one to cope with. Wine well I know too well that makes things ten times worse, see your doctor tomorrow I know there's not much they can do either but talk to them. Keep the positivity going to the gym, keep distracted I don't know how old your daughter is take her to the park, feed ducks have an ice cream. You look after yourself. I do know how this feels was there on Tuesday, self harmed emergency doctors appointment I'm still here and so will you we will beat this. Even though the tourists on the road are giving me Road rage. So sitting by the sea now watching the waves. You take care Tina xxx

• Posted

I believe its the meds thing too. N ye wine makes things worse. Just far too anxious not to last nite xx enjoy the waves huni xxx
    • Posted

Glad to hear it's the new meds causing your mood swings. What meds are you on now? I'm lucky to be on meds that work so well for me. Keep in touch and take care. 

• Posted

Ye sure hope it is. On 150mg sertraline puttin them up on the 23rd to 200mg. Stsrtin dose is usually 50mg so who knows xxx on diazepam short term n see how i gi xx thanks phyl. Take care xxx
    • Posted

Morning well it's the afternoon now hope you're feeling more positive today. The waves were great, driving home at 40 instead of 60 wasn't. Rubbish morning at work don't want to hog your conversation and I can't swear so I'll shut up.

Better go and eat something I suppose and keep my s#### together for the afternoon.

You take care xx

• Posted

Dont b silly this forums for us all. No feel crap still bit just kpin busy xxxx enjoy yr lunch hun xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.