Suicidal ideations

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was recently diagnosed with PTSD. I was just seeing if I’m the only one who goes through episodes where I can an extreme overwhelming urge to kill myself. I do not want to die but my body and mind freak out. I tingle all over. These episodes last from 2-4 hours. While these thoughts go through my head I relive what happened that caused me to have PTSD. It’s really hard. Any input is appreciated. Thank you

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Aye me too Brooke a.v tried it in the past like you it overwhelms me I do t want to die either I only get them maybe every 4 or 5 years took tablets last time was fighting it 4 months so took them not a cry for help during the nite fell asleep then kept waking up being sick took 2 hospital and was on border line with liver failure so don't do it it does pass eventually been on every type of antidepressants none worked put on new 1 didn't think it was working till I stopped them coz a felt bit tired with them and was going 2 gym back on them now vortioxitene new ones on market maybe worth trying but ur not alone had it for years but it will pass I will never try it again so please don't if u need to talk just mail me good luck b safe

• Posted

Thank you so much for sharing. I’m glad you are doing a bit better and I’m glad to hear it will get easier

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.