Suicide Attempt

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am 27 yrs old. I am suffering from depression and anxiety for very long time. No medication at all. I feel all alone. Once I thought about suicide...family issues, being treated like I cant do anything right.. And so on.. I was in college back then when I thought about it. But I can control myself back those miserable years. I made myself extremely busy that My body could almost give up. 

Now, It is coming back...but worst. I was in the bathroom last night and I have  my medicine with me. I was thinking about getting overdose myself but my baby suddenly cried that caught my attention. Everytime I think about suicide, I wanna do it. But it breaks my heart to see my son growing up without me. I dont want to hurt him. I dont want to end up hurting him. My partner didnt really give attention about this issue and that makes me feel sad, depressed, alone..... I feel unlove. And there are so many issues between us. I tried to be strong but I am so exhausted. I feel worthless.

Now I just want to die. I wanna disappear.  

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi if your depression is ccoming back you need to see your doctor and get help.  You might need to go on meds and/or have counselling.  You owe it to your baby and yourself to to everything you can to tackle this.   Please don't harm yourself.  Stay with us here and we will help you all we can.  We have all been/are there and understand totally and you are not alone any more.  x

• Posted

Please don't harm yourself - you need a doctor's help, and if you're having serious thoughts of taking an overdose, please call an ambulance.

You are in the right place here and we will help you as much as we can - I would think that pretty much everyone on this particular forum has been through what you're going through - so we do understand. Keep posting on here to tell us how you are.        xx from Tess

• Posted

Please my friend will not do this to yourself or your family. My sister took her life it will be two years in September.

I will never be the same again aside from me… Her two small children will never recover .

Please talk to someone in your family there is more love there than you know.

If not for yourself, please do this for your children.

Find yourself a good good doctor. People do care!

I wish I could give you a hug right now!

🙂

Maggie xo

• Posted

darling, you are too precious to take your own life please please seek some help maybe when you ask for the help he may realise just how ill you are and i say ill because it is an illness. although I have suffered many years on and off i have never reached this point but I do know of friends who have, sometimes it just gets all to much. Have you a mum or sisters or close friend who you can turn to for support perhaps hubby doesn't realise just how much this has affected you. we think they dont care but sometimes they dont realise how bad we are or find it hard to understand because I feel only those who go through it do truly understand and a really good doctor and counsellor. believe me, there is hope and there is always light at the end of the tunnel as Margaret says, its those left behind that suffer my brother was the same and then he "fell" out of a window of a fifth story flat to this day i still dont know if it was an accident especially knowing how he used to suffer. please ring the crisis team and please keep on talking on here i dont mind you talking to me and there will be others on here too who will be here for you. this is a very good site I have found lots of help and support on here keep strong my love

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.