Suicide or not?

Posted , 9 users are following.

Right well I don't know how to start this but the last couple of years I've been told multiple times that I'm worthless and I'm not good enough for anyone and most of the girls I have been with cheated on me and I'm starting to believe that I should just die that I am just a waste of space on this earth and I don't ever talk to anyone about this but I've descided to join this forum and just let it out

I have thought about commiting suicide but I'm to scared to actually do it and a short while back I met this girl and I love her with all my heart and she knows that I love her but I'm not sure if she likes me so I have descided to keep my distance from her because I'm scared to death that she will hurt me aswell and I'm just on a point that I feel that my life isn't good enough and that I should commit suicide

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Why do I live

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

You have met someone you say you love so take a risk and go after her. I pray she feels the same about you.There is no reason to commit suicide there are millions of girls on this planet. So go on take risks and go after girls. Girls love being chased. Enjoy the chasing have fun.....

• Posted

Why do I live.

When I was young my family thought very little of Me, this eventually spread to my work, as they knew my family, Parents and would talk out of turn. So I can understand how you must feel

When I comes to past, present Partners again many on site would agree with you that most will be deceived and lied to, sad to say this is all part of life and it can can a long time to find someone who can actually understand  and possibly gone through the same problem. Life is hard and all we can do is bite our lip and shrug, we then move on. Many people we meet or make friends with are ships that pass in the night and it takes time and energy to find that alternative like minded person.

Understand may will play a game with you and are not very nice deep down. We learn from these experiences. When we move on to a like minded person we quickly pick up on both your needs together and all that is pasted will become so very unimportant

You need this person and she likes you go for it, I wish you well. Understand never let someone go who you feel will be good for both of you

Enjoy your lives together, be brave

BOB

• Posted

Go and chase the girl you like go on if she rejects go and chase other girls there are millions. Enjoy the chasing.
  • Posted

If you are having these type of thoughts please talk to someone to help.  I can tell you my story but our life's are not the same. I have felt the pains of life as well as the good times. I know now my life has value and I must live on. This thought of yours will not change anything if followed through. Please, please give life a chance I did and I am happy now.

• Posted

Hi Buddy,

You are good enough! You don't have to live up to anyone else's standard in this life - just be able to look yourself in the mirror each day & know that you are doing you best. Don't beat yourself up! Nobody's perfect so we will all fail at some point or experience rejection. I was married for 20 years but my wife left me for someone else (I was still in love with her so it broke my heart). I fell in love again after that but I got treated badly & I knew the next lady didn't really care about me so I made the tough decision to end the relationship & be on my own again. I'm 50 now & I've given my heart for the third time in my life. I'm trying to learn from the previous experiences but a relationship is a delicate dance of emotions & trial & error. I think we all find it daunting because there is so much at stake when we allow ourselves to be vulnerable.

You've fallen in love again & you've made your feelings known. But you are anxious because you've been hurt so much before. Don't try to rush things. Start with friendship.... it's the best foundation for love to grow. There's so much more to you than how you have been treated in the past. It says more about those who have not been able to see your true value as a person....their loss. You are meant for someone better. Take care & never give up hope :-)

• Posted

Thank you for the kind words they mean much more then you think ...i wish you the best lots of love.

• Posted

Who keeps telling you are worthless? Don't believe it. I'm sure you are a very fine person and it's not worth dying for what someone says or does. My friend told me one time that if people talk behind my back they are talking to my A..and it's a good one. Thought that was funny. I tell myself I am worthless and it feels that way because of the anxieity. Take one day at a time. You are loved. Big Hugs

• Posted

Today I was reading some contributions from Men who have given up dating Western Women, they were saying they are to needful and their expectations are set to high. I will not go into this extensive list of ideals that the females are supposed to expect.

They are saying they are now preferring to go into areas in Asia, and the old Soviet States. Some Men in fact are moving into the country of their New Mate.

Personally I do not know how true this is, all I know is this problem covers the area from America and most States in Europe. Israel seems also to have a bad reputation.

I married a Daughter of a Hill Farmer and we are still together after thirty years or so. We are both Northumbrian

The contributions I was reading were on YOU TUBE.

• Posted

Hi my friend. I've felt the same, maybe worse at times. Bottomless pit inside me. Even though I now have a good job, cars, nice house, beautiful wife and 3 kids, there is still an emptiness in me. It isn't the outside world that thinks you are worthless. Honestly, most people just don't care or realize what you are going through, but their view has nothing to do with you. I care about you because we share the same demons in a way. I'm now 46, been dealing with this for over 30 years. In those years I have had happiness too, so giving up would have ruined everything. I wouldn't have my kids if o would have quit. I was abused and isolated young, drank to medicate, and it left me completely devastated. For years. I'm sober now and it's even tougher. I see all the things I did and it's so overwhelming. But, all I can do is keep going. We have to. I am pretty sure our brains are malfunctioning and I also believe that having a spiritual life helps turn your mind around. I'm going to church this week to try it myself. It worked in the past. I love you and I'm sorry you have to experience the things I have. Thought I owned all the pain in the world but I guess others have it as well. People do love you. Maybe we just don't let them close enough to tell us.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.