SUPER BACTERIA ON MOUTH OMFG!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

It all started when I went to the gym and took my jacket off and felt i breathe in something bad, and my chest sorta felt like it caved in or a cold chest in February. My nose was blocked so hard I couldn't sleep, then the area above my upper lips start to become red and swollen, and the area on my upper lips is ripped skin. My nose became better but bleeds and starting to have the skin keeps ripping apart and scaby. went to doctors and got nasal spray and amoxicillin which I didn't take the entire thing because it's 1000mg twice a day, a huge dose(both did nothing).

So now, there are 3 major red swollen spots that never heals, area right above the middle of my upper lips (triangle of death LOL). and two areas directly below my nostril holes.

One night after I showered, i scratched the area under my nose and i immediately got red patches with a white flaky cover all around my mouth wtf????? went to a doctor and got keflex 500mg cephalexin, haven't taken it yet because its 3x a day and that is a very big dose.

The red patches with white cover went away. And I had a herpes break out (i think, not sure anymore) on the left corner of my lips that only lasted a day and immediately turned into a red patch with white flaky cover over it. I'm hoping the super bacteria killed the oral herpes lol.

So now my nose isn't that much blocked with light bleeding (sometimes a brown mucus come out when i squeeze) but the 3 areas are permanently red and swollen. I think the bacteria is ripping my skin apart and its constantly trying to heal. And the swollen area just above my upper lips start to HURT. I am starting the keflex 500mg cephalexin because im desperate!!! and there's also a weird red patch right below my mouth that never heals but I have had that before.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.