Super sensitive finger then peels in almost perfect circle through multiple layers?

Posted , 2 users are following.

So, for a few years ive always had the skin on my fingers and hands peel every few months and its just something ive leared to live with, but on the last few occasions one finger has became super sensitive to preasure, and suddenly i look at the end of my right pointer finger and the skin has peeled down multiple layers i almost a perfect circle?? The best i can describe it is a cirlce with multiple circles in it and each circle is what seems to be a deeper layer of skin, with the center being most senstive, yet not forgetting the entire end if be finger is fairly painful to use anyway, regardless of if it hits this mystery circle or not. its not painful unless i apply preasure to it and when ive had it before its just gone away itself but i just want to know what it is actually happening to me because i cant find anything simlar anywhere else? hope someone can help me out, thanks!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Have you been to your physician yet? This sounds like something you should have addressed immediately, brother.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.