Super weird spells

Posted , 5 users are following.

So I've been sleeping a lot the last month... but today I got up around 4pm and forced myself to go downstairs to make a sandwich (I also have no appetite)

But half way through making food, I started to black out so I laid on the kitchen floor, sweating ALOT

Then I was like uh oh... I need to get to a toilet asap

When I did I was having diarrhea

I was sooo weak I couldn't even keep myself up on the toilet so... I laid in the bathtub. I felt super weak and lethargic. And when I wiped... there was a lot of blood

This happened for about an hour

What do I do???

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Beehive..i think you should go to the nearest ER. Have you already been diagnosed with a digestion (stomach) problem?
    • Posted

It's been 2.5 hours since I've felt better. My mom had to come over, clean me up, and I'm now at their house so they can make sure I'm okay.

The only thing is I feel exhausted and my stomach feels like I've done 1000 sit ups

• Posted

You need to see your doctor immediately.
    • Posted

I went today. They did a urine & blood test, & an abdomen / pelvic & transvaginal sonogram... they couldn't complete the abdomen sonogram because my gallbladder was constructed? I ate two pieces of toast at 8am and my sonogram was at 2pm.... hmmm still waiting on answers

• Posted

Do you mean that your gallbladder was constricted?  Maybe this is your problem.  I couldn't have a pelvic ultrasound because it was too painful.  The instrument used was too big for someone as petite as me.  Maybe ask for a CT or MRI instead if your results come back inconclusive.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.