Supercool deep freeze muscle spray best relief

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I am new to this section of the forum but have suffered muscle and joint pain for several years, and I find great comfort from a product and would like to share with you.

Firstly what I always found with deep heat and similar "heating" remedies, was that it made my skin feel itchy and uncomfortable, and then I tried deep freeze supercool sprays in the blue and white cans available originally from Wilkinsons.

I found the cooling spray made me feel so much better, it relaxed the muscles, it cooled as well as healing and I'm also a sufferer with high blood pressure so it doubled up to help me get some relief from that as well, and I actually feel after a good spray, mainly on my legs but also back, neck shoulders, even arms, quite delirious and overwhelmingly relieved.

I don't know if it would work for you but for me its the only thing that does, so if you think it might, I can tell you the best place to get it from is Weldricks pharmacy, as Wilks no longer do it and from Weldricks it is only £1 a can plus two or three quid for shipping on top, so a bargain especially if you get through a lot as I do.

So anyway, just thought I'd share.  Be warned though, do not get the smaller pale blue cans as they are more expensive and I have not found them so effective nor last as long, best wishes, Fiona

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

6 Effective Solutions to Relax and Rejuvenate using Gemstone Mats  that are 100% Natural

The American Institute of Stress estimates that 75 to 90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress-related problems. Often with the stress of everyday life, we don’t take time to give ourselves the relaxation we need. We need this relaxation time to unwind ourselves.

But people often resort to prescription drugs for anxiety and stress. But these are less effective in the long-term and have side-effects. So natural way of relaxing is often the best alternative.

Relaxation is more important to health than most people realize. One of the natural ways to unwind is to use a Far infrared healing mat known as Gemstone Healing Mat. All you need to do is just rest on this mat for 30 min daily for complete relaxation and rejuvenation.

How can a mat relieve stress and provide relaxation to the body and mind?

This Gemstone Healing Mat is made of natural crystals like Amethyst, Jade and Tourmaline. These natural crystals emit Far Infrared waves, Negative Ions and Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy. The combined effects of these 3 elements provide healing therapies for unwinding your day.

Well, the therapies offered by this mat is not new. It has been used for centuries by ancient Chinese and Indians to heal and reduce pain. Lets discuss about each therapeutic benefits offered by this mat based on the three therapies it incorporate.

Far Infrared - Healing waves of vitality and wellness

According to experts, the more stressed you are, the more cortisol your body produces. Cortisol is a “fight or flight” hormone that raises heart rate and blood pressure.  Increased Cortisol level leads to the deposit of excess calories in the body.

Scientific evidence also shows that Infrared therapy helps the body maintain healthy levels of cortisol. After resting on this mat, the cortisol level drops drastically.

Negative Ion Therapy

The astounding degree to which Negative Ions can contribute to good health is becoming increasingly apparent. They neutralize free radicals, revitalize cell metabolism and enhance immune function.

At the same time , they purify the blood and balance the Autonomic Nervous System, promoting deep sleep and healthy digestion.

Negative ions also protect the body and from the negative  effects of environmental stressors such as Electromagnetic Fields.

Negative ions are able to neutralize the harmful effects of positive ions like increased acidic levels, difficulty in breathing, high stress levels, tensed nerves etc.

Today we are surrounded by electromagnetic waves emitted by from computers, mobiles and other electronic devices. This can both impair brain function and suppress the immune system, leading to a host of ailments.

Some of the symptoms include lack of energy, fatigue, anxiety, irritability, nausea, , breathing difficulty, vertigo (dizziness), headache,  lower concentration and mental performance.

This encourages extremely high levels of the stress hormone, Serotonin. High Level of serotonin is harmful to the body. Negative ions, on the other hand, cause the body to convert excess serotonin into a harmless compound.

PEMF Therapy

Research has shown that daily use of PEMF therapy can alter stress responses by acting directly on the nervous system, glands, cells, tissues, and organs. By acting on the hypothalamus and increasing urinary excretion of adrenaline, PEMF has been shown to inhibit activation of the sympathetic nervous system and adrenal glands.

This results in enhancing the body’s innate power to handle stress positively. With sustained use of pulsed magnetic therapies, the excitability of the nervous system also decreases. Thus, emotional reactions accompanying stress are corrected.

The regular use of PEMF help the body to remodel tissues that tend to be hyper-reactive to chronic stress. So over time they will become less and less reactive.

Neutralizes free radicals

Negative ions work to prevent oxidation by neutralizing the free radicals in our cells. As a result, cells are revitalized, and immunity and resistance are strengthened. When these free radicals combine with free radicals produced by other sources (such as heavy metals, chemicals, bacteria, viruses, and positive ions), they become even more harmful.

Enhances vasodilation

The Gemstone mat induces vasodilation and an increase in activity of large conductance potassium channel currents in arterial muscle.

Cellular Level cleansing

The deep penetration of infrared heat releases toxins from the fat layers just beneath the skin. It also helps your body eliminate toxins more efficiently. These toxins pass from the organs to the fat tissue under the skin. Then they are eliminated in perspiration.

Energize cells

Near-infrared energy boosts your cells' ability to create energy. This can help stimulate your immune system and your overall healing. To create energy, the mitochondria

(the power-generating centers inside every cell) depend on an enzyme called Cytochrome c oxidase. Various studies confirm that Far Infrared Therapy recharges mitochondria. It boosts their levels of oxygen and cytochrome c oxidase. This can help you maintain a cellular energy level that's usually only seen in young people

Stabilizes Brain Function

By promoting abundant oxygen levels in the blood, negative ions help normalize brain function, resulting in relaxation and calmness.

Balances the Autonomic Nervous System

Negative ions  calm and relax taut nerves by balancing the opposing sympathetic and parasympathetic branches of the Autonomic Nervous System.

Conclusion

Gemstone Healing Mat is  guaranteed to help you relax in natural comfort with an invigorating deep tissue sweat that will have you feeling fully refreshed. With Far Infrared, Negative Ions and PEMF therapy you won’t be able to find a more effective combination  to induce deep relaxation and tension relief.

• Posted

This all sounds very interesting if a tad technical/complex, personally I prefer to grab a can, spray all over, get the tension over with there and then and simply, but of course its personal preference which route you take with any ailment.  Thanks for the information anyway.
    • Posted

Alrighty then spray seems a lot less complicated. Yikes the Matt explanation I have to look up.

my doc uses freeze spray before injections in my feet so it doesn't hurt, but that's for cortisone shots. Have you tried injections?

• Posted

Hi Hope, no I haven't tried injections but wil consider later in the future, at the moment its manageble sort of arthritic pain I get, related to age - I'm 57 and went through an awful lot of changes to my health from about 50 to now, sort of thing, and its just the sort  of wingey pain you get round about that age that creeps up unexpectedly and also related to my colonic issues, prolapse and chronic IBS as its related pain from that as they have never been right, colonically speaking since about 51, still I hope you can find the spray of some use, take care, Fiona

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.