Supplement overdose dizziness

Posted , 3 users are following.

One day, I used the maximum dosage of Brewer's yeast (5 tablets in one day) together with one tablet of L-Arginine & 1 L-Glutamin.

An hour or two after I went for a nap I woke up with an uncontrollable shaking of my head and neck.

Ever since I feel dizzy when I close my eyes lying on bed. (Like a "boat-on-waves" motion) Especially when I take deep breathes. 

I did many tests including BERA, EEG, ENG, CT, MRI but none of them could point on sometimes unusual.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Meat,

Sounds like you've had an allergic reaction. What did your Dr say?  What has he prescribed for you?

best Regards

Gloriana

• Posted

The doctors I've consulted with didn't know how to help me and didn't find anything  out of the ordinary, but I know I had an overdose "seizure" so I cannot understand why is it so difficult to diagnose.

6 years have passed since that event and I still suffer from this feeling.

I can feel small pressure in my ears along with it.

• Posted

Hi Meat

Did the Drs not send you for an ENT test?

If not go back and insist on having one otherwise go to the hospital and insist on seeing someone who can help you.

In these situations where you just get nowhere you have to kick off. 

I agree with Gillian try a Detox to get everything out of your system and then try a different diet.

Let us know how you get on.

Kind regards

Gloriana

• Posted

Yes an llergice reaction I,d say.  Should work itself out of your system ,just  do some detoxing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.