Posted , 7 users are following.
Hi All! A little bit about what I am currently experiencing:
- I will be 47 this year
- I still have regular periods
- For the last 3 months I've been feeling some health anxiety. I keep thinking something is wrong with me because my body is telling me that something is definitely wrong.
- Occasionally I will feel nauseous and/or dizzy
- I have occasional heart palpitations
- I sometimes have night sweats. I wake up and my chest is drenched in sweat. Sometimes at night when the husband cops a feel his hand will be all wet. (Serves him right ;-)
- My cheeks (on my face, not butt) will get flushed like I ate some MSG.
- I'm not a very good baker.
- I have no rhythm whatsoever and dance like Elaine from Seinfeld.
* The last two aren't really peri-menopause symptoms but I'm adding them
What are some of the supplements that you've been recommended and how fast did it take to see results, if any?
2 likes, 7 replies