Supplemental oxygen gave me back my morning stiffie.What's your experience with supplemental oxygen

Posted , 2 users are following.

I started breathing supplemental oxygen for the first time and it is restoring multiple things in my 60 year old body. I got my deep breathing back that I had when I was a boy.I got my eyesight back,which is getting better and better the more I force myself to be married to my portable oxygen concentrator,which is still only an hour or 2 a day.My throat is healing from years of singing in smoke filled places.My digestion and bowel movements are back to when I was in my 20s.I have not had a headache much less a migraine since I began breathing the 99% oxygen that my concentrator dispenses which I bought used from an elderly lady for only $900.

This is no placebo effect as I lived with this diminished capacity for over a decade.Can a placebo effect bring back a morning stiffie and take away flacidness in a 60 year old body?

Please let me know what you think and if you have any additional benefits from supplemental oxygen or any questions and yes,I'm excited.

Today is October 30th 2020 and I want to follow up on my post about supplemental oxygen.

I've had great success with another form of regenerative medicine called prp,which is where they inject your own blood back into you wherever you have an injury.My wrists were so non-functional and painful to use that I wanted to die.I went to Doctors and they said only surgery could possibly restore them.So I went to Dr.Aiello in San diego and he injected my own blood into both of my wrists.I immediately felt no pain and left the office with a smile of hope on my face.In 1 month I had full functionality in my wrists and the pain has not returned.10 years have passed and even though I am 60 years old I can lift heavy weights in the gym and am stronger than almost all of the younger men in the gym.I will posts more within a week about my phenomenal experience with regenerative medicine but I want to say in parting that I would not mislead anyone.I am breathing supplemental oxygen as I write because it brought back my morning stiffie among other desireable things.

(Update November 6th 2020 ) To continue enlightening you on inexpensive,proactive things you can do to keep your life,mobility and looks from draining out of you,I will further detail how prp healed many injuries I once had.Besides my wrists I also had something called Plantar fasciitis,which is brutal and makes it painful to take a step.You literally are afraid to walk because after a certain amount of walking you are visited with a sharp pain that feels like your foot muscles are being torn apart.Once again the doctor (a Doctor of osteopathy,aka D.O.)injected my own blood into my foot and sent me on my way.In ten years I have had only one minor flare-up which was manageable and went away for good.Ask anyone who has had plantar fasciitis and they will tell you it is almost impossible to make go away and yet that is what was acheived with prp.That's all for now but I will post more about prp and/or supplemental oxygen within a day or 2.I urge anyone who is seeking to regenerate and heal their one and only body to try prp and supplemental oxygen.Please stat tuned.

The benefits of prp continued.Today is wednesday November 11th 2020 and I am going to tell you, not only about how prp,(the use of my own blood injected back into me) healed specific injuries which I sustained(2 of which I previously documented,but also about the under-reported systemic benefits which I experienced.benefits.First I will tell you about another injury which was completely healed using prp,namely my shoulders.My shoulders were so shredded from years of minor motorcycle falls,bike falls,golfing and tennis that I had problems turning over in my bed or lying down on the couch.Once again I had a round of prp injections and the problem was completely solved.Once again I dogged surgery and could function normally physically.I actually think my shoulders are stronger than they ever were.I paid $850 which is a pittance for what I gained.I will post more in a few days as I am also doing this for myself,to the end that I remember all that regenerative medicine has done for me. Next up will be the systemic benefits I experienced.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.