Supplements for heart palpitations?/ablation

Posted , 2 users are following.

Two-fold question here guys: when would you push for a cardiac ablation to try and rid of the PVC, ectopics? Ive suffered from these palpitations for 17 years. sometimes they go away for a few months, then come back and I can be in bigeminy for days. every few beats is a palpitation. those bad days i would do ANYTHING for a normal heart beat. ive had over 4 holter monitors, countless EKGs, 2 heart echos, and recently a stress test followed by an echo with contrast. all "normal" ive had an event monitor for 30 days. it caught some bad days, but my cardiologist says that im ok, just manage with bet blockers and not be stressed. well thats all fine, but when should i look into an ablation? who has had one and would you reccommend? if they could just find the nodes that are misfiring for me and burn them, wouldnt that be so much better? i dont want to live like this for the rest of my life.

furthermore, has anyone found any supplements that help a little with palpitations? other than your typical magniseum, and fish oil? or any foods that help? any suggestions will help. were all in this together, nobody besides people who suffer with these understand me. not so easy to "just ignore them" i just want to be normal

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.