Support for Each Other !!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Today is a new day and I hope you all have a Special Weekend !!

Big Hugs from ME to YOU all.....cool xx

4 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

• Posted

What lovely sentiments Bee. My daughter's best friend is getting married today and the sun is shining! I intend celebrating with her, her husband and her family later today, so it will be a special weekend! 

Big hugs back to you, and I hope you have a special weekend too! X 😎

• Posted

Hope you all have a Special Time at the wedding. It helps with having the good weather on your side too.

Enjoy and be happy. wink x

• Posted

It was a lovely day yesterday, and everything was perfect! I am paying for it all today  but hey ho I so enjoyed yesterday it is worth it! Quiet day it is today, hot water bottles at the ready! Onwards and upwards!! hope you are having a good day today everyone- gentle hugs! 
    • Posted

That's great as long as the special day went well, today is definitely a rest day.

Gentle hugs and chillax for the rest of the day. wink x

• Posted

I love all the sentiments Bee thank you for sharing hun Big hug from me you to you xxxxx have alovely weekend smile
  • Posted

Have a great weekend Bee & everyone

Hope it's a pain free one 

Hugs xx

• Posted

Hope you have a great weekend too erkah71. Take care gentle hugs xxsmile
  • Posted

Hi Bee.

Thanks for the hugs and sending them back to you.

Have a lovely weekend.

Take care and gentle hugs x

• Posted

Thank you for sharing these with us, as we do need reminding to stay positive sometimes. My last day has been very painful but hopefully the next will be better.😎
    • Posted

Bless you, thank you.

Hoping you have a better day today.

Gentle hugs wink xx

• Posted

Thank you very much. I love the support you get on this forum. I do hope you have a lovely day Bee. xxx
    • Posted

Ahh  bless you Meg hope today is better for you big hug comeing to you. take care xxsmile
    • Posted

Hi Meg how are you doing hun? hope your not in too much pain and your sleeping ok. take care gentle hugs xxsmile
    • Posted

Pain, so so, sleep fair to middling. How are you going Kaz, do hope you are getting some sleep it is such a release from this cursed sprite. smile xxx
    • Posted

Hi Meg no sleep for 2 nights hun, pain so so hands feet legs are very swollen,ive got mouth ulcers. never mind onwards upwards. take good care of yourself big hug coming to you xxsmile
    • Posted

Poor you, you certainly are suffering. Have you tried natural herbal sleep remedies if you can't tolerate medications? I get mouth ulcers when I eat too acidic foods and I find cutting them out and lots of warm salt water rinses help. Air hugs back to you.xxx
    • Posted

morning Me How are you doing hun? hope your managing to sleep ok. Im not sleeping at all, I have tried herbal sleep remedies but didnt work on me. I have mouth ulcers Ive been using warm water salt rinses. You can skin problems in fibro, Ive got very dry skin its flakeing loads, Im moisturising loads but nothing is working. rolleyes Hope you have a good day and weekend, well as best we can with fibro take care hun big gentle hug coming to you xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.