Support from another

Posted , 4 users are following.

HI

I am currently in the process of recoverey and after looking at some of the recent posts I thought I would ask if anyone was intrested in befriending with me through our journey.

The most importanrt thing I have learnt is that support is the best tool in getting to where ou want to be, even more so with someone who can relate what your going through.

I can be just by email or skype..but even if someone was in my area Id love to meet regularly for coffee as again it really benifist to meeet with people.

I have loads of questions I want toa sk but alos alot of answers and reassurance to give back to soemone whio needs it.

I just want a friend really!!!

Message here if intrested. Im on facbook also. xx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I'll be your recovery friend

• Posted

Megan that's lovely

So people don't have to view our comments back and forth shall we private message.

Where are you from. I live in wiltshire near Bristol. I'm 29 years of age..married and am.a support worker for adults with learning disabilities. X

• Posted

Yeah sure. Sorry how do you do that?

I'm live in Cardiff in South Wales and I'm 18. I work in a card shop and help kids with disabilities ride horses on my days off

• Posted

Hvae you found someone? im in recovery and would like to do this aswel seems a good idea

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.