Support group Bristol

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just wondered if following discussions a few years ago, if a support group was set up in Bristol?  I was diagnosed 2 yrs ago and would like to be able to chat or meet with fellow sufferers. 

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Good morning, Nettie ~ I"m Nancy in the US.  Iv'e only been here 5 months but I can tell yo for me, this IS my support group. There are men and women from all over the english speaking world and I would have been so in the dark without this forum.  I know there is a yahoo group of many thousands, but his one seems more "homey", safe, and other women respond as soon as they can to a request, question, fear etc.  I don't think most of us would even have the time to drive hither and yon to discuss our vulva and perineum.

SO, smiles, please do just start a conversation and someone will pipe up to continue the chat....   Blessings,

• Posted

Hi Nettie, I've sent you a message. The support group never really got going, but we can have another go!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.