SUPPORT GROUP ESA

Posted , 5 users are following.

I started a discussion about 2 weeks ago regarding my f2f assessment. I am pleased to say I have been awarded contribution related support group. 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

That's great news Bridget. Last year they brought out a new rule where some wouldn't be re-assessed again. This will not apply to everyone and the criteria is very strict. Usually a decision letter doesn't tell you the length of the award.

For further info you'll need to ring DWP and ask them when your next re-assessment is due. If you're expected to have another re-assessment they'll tell you. If you have an on going award where no further re-assessments are required they will also tell you this.

• Posted

I would like to say thank Denise you helped me through PIP and now ESA. I bet it's not just me that feels this way but many other people too who have asked for help on this site. I don't think I will ring the DWP the less I know the less I have to worry about. 

• Posted

Thank you so much Bridget! that really does mean a lot.

I do realise that not everyone likes me that come here. Maybe it's because i'm straight to the point and tell you how it is. I have no problems with anyone posting here and will do everything i can do help all of them.

It always makes me feel even better when those i help come back and thank me for all the help i've given them, with their successful claims. Just goes to show that there really is claimants out there that do have successful awards for both ESA and PIP.

Please do stay as i'm sure others will love to here your advice too. In the meantime, put your feet up, relax and enjoy not having to worry, for now at least. I don't blame you for not wanting to ring DWP as i wouldn't either lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.