Support Group: Peterborough

Posted , 3 users are following.

Peterborough PMRGCA SUPPORT GROUP

The  next meeting is on 29th September between 1pm and 3pm at The Friends Meeting House , 21 Thorpe Rd Crescent Bridge Peterborough PE3 6AB. It is a a short walk from the rail and bus stations.

Guest Speakers: Caroline Dabbs, Bowen Treatment Practitioner, Deborah King, Yoga for Health Practitioner.

PMR and GCA patients and carers are invited to attend.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

What a pity - too late for me!  We left Oundle (12 miles from Peterborough) in the year 2002 (well we sold our house there!). Now I'm miles and miles away and no meetings far and wide.
  • Posted

Hi, just when I was feeling a bit isolated then along comes your post! I'm in Kettering - not too far from Peterborough so I would certainly love to come to your meeting. 

Interesting that the meeting is in the Friends Meeting house - are you a Friend? I belong to the Kettering Meeting. 

In friendship

annie

• Posted

Booklady, it is not my meeting, I live in the North East.

The lady who runs Peterborough Support is

Clare Marshall  and a message can be left on this 

Tel Nol: 03009995090

Do go along Clare will make you welcome and just tell her, that the person who runs the North East steered you along.

No I am not a 'Friend' but have used their premises in London for meetings and loved the museum in Kendal if I have the place correct. 

• Posted

Ah in 1938, Dunston was in Co Durham and we could spit into the Tyne from our backyard. lol
    • Posted

I was born a year later.  Don't  know the district in Durham.  I love Durham.  Have been back numerous times.  Doesn't make us real 'Geordies' though, does it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.