Support needed

Posted , 7 users are following.

This morning I'm about to begin a week long course run at my local hospital to hopefully help me cope with my anxiety and depression. My anxiety level is sky high and having yet another night of getting around 4 hours sleep doesn't help.yet I know I have to attend as a way forward to recovery. Wish me luck

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Best of luck Angela - sounds like a great plan - it’d be great to feed back your experience to the forum ! Go for it! 
  • Posted

Sounds really good I wish I was offered that course I’ve been up all night in complete panic and anxiety 

I wish you well let me know how it went

• Posted

Hi Angela

Is this course something to do with mindfulness?

I did a mindfulness course which covered anxiety and depression and it's worth the effort.  It's a very comforting and gentle teaching.

My best wishes to you

• Posted

Did you get medication as well as the course, i hope it helps you in the long run. You are lucky as where i live no course has been offered

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.