surgery finally tomorrow

Posted , 5 users are following.

I can't wait until tomorrow is over with. Surgery at 10:45 a.m. pacific time. Its my second surgery, first time going under. Thanks for the support. I hope I sleep tonight.

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Best of luck and let us know how you get on. I know I was scared the night before my operation, but it was all OK and I woke up feeling better than I had in months. I wish the same for you.
    • Posted

Surgery went great after a three hour delay. Going under was great, best sleep I have had in years. Beds made my back hurt. Didn't get much sleep last night. My back hurt and I'm sore from surgery. I didnt get sick to my stomache. I'm doing ok so far today.
  • Posted

Good luck keep us posted your in my prayers
    • Posted

Surgery went great after a three hour delay. Going under was great, best sleep I have had in years. Beds made my back hurt. Got home at 8 p.m. it was a long day.
    • Posted

So glad to hear it just take it easy and rest thats the best thing you can do i just got cleared for my two weeks check i can go back to work only light duty no lifting til dec 19
  • Posted

G,Day lori73442 Best of Luck you should feel much better after your Opp But dont forget to give your self time to heal inside as well as on the out side every opp is a big job it takes time to heal so dont beat your self up if your Not firing on all Cylinders for a while Ok Talk soon ?
    • Posted

Thanks! Trust me I will take it easy. My husband is home all week. Surgery went great. Three hour delay. I didn't get sick to my stomache. Going under was great, best sleep I had in years. Bed made my back hurt. Doing good so far today.
  • Posted

Hi Lori

Good luck and all the best.

• Posted

Thanks Steve! It went fine. Surgery was delayed three hours. I wasn't sick to my stomache. Going under was the best sleep in years. I'm sore. Those beds aren't comfotable and made my back hurt.
  • Posted

Thinking of you here in England . Have to work out the time difference . 

Soon you can relax and recover 😄 xxx

• Posted

Sally it went great. Surgery was delayed three hours. Going under was the best sleep I have had in years. I'm not sick to my stomache just sore. Thanks! I'm in Oregon.
  • Posted

Thinking of you. 

Youll be fine xxxx

• Posted

I'm fine. It went great. Surgery got delayed three hours and got home at 8 p.m. going under was the best sleep I have had in years.
  • Posted

Thinking of you, you will be fine and it will soon be over. Then life will be so much easier.
    • Posted

Thanks Janet. I'm doing o.k. I'm sore but not sick to my stomache. Surgery was delay three hours and got home at 8 p.m. It made a long day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.