Surgery Friday Morning

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well the day has come for my surgery. Friday morning I am having a total hysterectomy and am nervous but not as bad as I thought I would be . I am extremely overweight with high blood pressure and anxiety and just hate being put to sleep but it has to be done cause of the cancer I have so will just have to keep telling myself god has my back and will make sure everything goes well an I will be cancer free and make a full recovery.

Thanks in advance for reading my post.

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Surgery went well. My Dr wasn't able to do the robotic and had to do it old fashion way so will be in hospital for 3-5 days. I have some pain and cramping but that's all. The anesthesia hasn't wore completely off yet . Hope to be up and walking around today cause I am tired of laying in bed.

• Posted

Hi, Michele,

Glad your surgery went well.  For some reason, notifications haven't been getting to my e-mail.  

Please be gentle with yourself! I'll be praying for your swift recovery! xxx

Lynda

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.