Surgery in 2.5 hours

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am on the way to the hospital, I know its going to be a rough morning but i am going to be fine.  here i go ladies, thank you all.  I will touch base when I am feelig up to it!

Cara

1 like, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Bless you, you will be fine cara, give it a few days and let us know how your doing. Make sure you keep on top of your pain relief.

Pauline

• Posted

Good morning

Doing really well, no pain!!!

Going to rest and recover but doing really well!!!

Cara

• Posted

Hi Cara!  

I'm hoping your surgery and your recovery will go well!  Please check in with us when you feel up to it! xx

• Posted

Home resting and doing really well.

No pain just taking things slowly!

• Posted

Well it should be over with now and hope you are feeling as comfortable as possible. Sending you loads of hugs and good vibes for a speedy recovery x
    • Posted

Slow and steady but doing really well

I have some discomfort and farting a lot, LMAO but doing really well!

Have not needed pain meds since 1st day

• Posted

Glad to hear you're feeling ok. My surgery is booked for next Tuesday and I'm bricking it, so to speak. Please keep us all updated on how you're doing. It's giving me some solace in knowing that you are feeling alright. Is the pain still under control? Are you sleeping ok? x

• Posted

I have to be very honest, I had a little pain day 1 but the next morning after they took the dam cathedar out and I was alloud to walk i finally started feeling much better.  I am very sore and quite bloated but other than that, i am up walking slowly and going to the bathroom on my own.  The first night home after surgery i was worried i would never sleep but I sure did, ALL NIGHT!!!!!  Today has been slow, been relaxing, letting husband take care of me and resting.  I have very little pain, at hospital I was given a morphene drip and I only used it 3 times, hav not used a pain pill since.  I have them if I need them tho.

​So i wish you all the best, you are going to be fine!!!  i was terrified but now that its fone, I can tell you it is not as bad as I expected.  The coughing from the tube in my throught however is very bad, hope it goes away soon.

Keep us all posted and I send all my love!

Cara

• Posted

Hi cara.

hope all's gone well, sorry I didn't see your earlier post,

but been thinking about you at work.

sending hugs and a speedy recovery x

• Posted

I did it!

I am glad it is over

I am home resting and starting to feel better already!

Not as bad as i thought it would be

• Posted

I'm glad you're feeling so much better.  Remember that though the incisions are small, you've had major surgery!  Give youself plenty of time to rest and heal! xx

• Posted

So pleased your doing well Cara.

wishing you a speedy recovery x

• Posted

You should be well out of surgery by now and I hope you are resting and not in too much pain! Let me know how it went for you when you are up for it!
    • Posted

I am home resting, hubby is taking care of me

No real pain, a lil discomfort but doing really good

I am happy it is over

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.