Surgery in september

Posted , 3 users are following.

Surgery was september last year so like 4 months ago all started oki but now when i yawn i get bad pains at my right hand side of head still feel super grumpy and tired n head aches quite alot anyone else still have this 4 months after op. The bak of my head like my accual skull feels strange not sore just a weird sensation uncomfortable to lean bak in car or touch

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi mine felt odd for sometime also, you need to remember that your skin was cut and it will take time to heal, even now if I lean on a hard surface it is uncomfortable, the scar is numb. I do still get pins and needles and that horrid wishing sound in my ears.

Things will change, you have had major surgery. Look after yourselve and try not to worry, but if you are concerned ask your consultant.

• Posted

Consultants a nightmare to get hold off its my accual skull not just my head
  • Posted

Take time ..just listen to your body and if stillunberable better go back and have it check

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.