Surgery on the 6th

Posted , 9 users are following.

I am due to have my left hip revised next Monday, 6th Feb. My original replacement was done in February 1988 so it hasn't done bad. I was only 17 when I had it done first time and I am now 46. I am really looking forward to getting this surgery done so I can get on with life.

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Good luck with your new hip ,you are strong lady and good luck with your new life.

Hug Madla💗

• Posted

Hi Good luck for your op. please remember you need all the help going.Take it easy.regards Amanda
  • Posted

Come tomorrow I am 3 wks post op and all is going well. I was in for 10 days altogether because of my added issues with my rheumatoid arthritis. I have 3 out of 7 of my dogs back with me with another coming home on Thursday. I am coping well on my own and am not using any walking aids. Can't wait until I can drive again

• Posted

Oh I'm so pleased that you're doing well! 10 days in hospital, hope they looked after you nicely. Bet you're pleased to see your dogs again, but take care, won't you. All the best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.