surgery planned

Posted , 3 users are following.

I will be having sugery the day before my birthday. Surgery November 11 at 10:45 a.m. pacific time. Doctor was in surgery when got there so we left and came back. We sent a text to our daughter about delay but she never got it. So when we got home she was worried and mad. Glad its going to happen real sn so I can enjoy Christmas. My birthdays are never special any way and I have been sick for some of them.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Fellow Friends Take Notee just before The DR that Outs you Out for the Opp before he Knowks you Out Please ask Him is he Using the same drugg that Michiel Jackson use before hid DR Gavd To Sleep its called Propofol that was used on Mr Michiel Jachson was given before his Death avery sad event i had a Colon Endcolonesky done the other Day its can only be used by Intervenus only ,They call my Son to Pick my Up felt really great thought i coulf take on the whole world Got home had a Coffee it took me 3 days in the Cot to get it out of my Systom before i started fireing on all 8 Cyclder ,s it really Knocks you for a Six so Please dont drive and make any money with the other half .asahe who Must be Obayed at all times .Or you will meet Mr Palmer for the next Month or 2 good Luck Guys .

And a New Post if you Know of any one with Depression give then a Ring each day just to check on them Friends are Like a Gold Nugget look after them Life can be the Pits at Times Guys a FRIEND in Need is a Friend Indead just send a simple Text Message a Simple thing to do or a Tweet ot a TEXT Mess an EMAIL .Google them or Ring them its to late if you where 2Minutes to Late you could have Saved there Life so do It NOW please ???? OK Guys tell them you Love Em and its you Shout next Drink ?

• Posted

So pleased 😀. 

Takes around 6 weeks to go through all the stages of healing .

so you should have your energy back just in time for holidays. 

And you will be relaxed no fear of attacks you will be a different person .. 👍

• Posted

That is why I want this over with. I love wrapping my gifts and planning eveything for Christmas. Its my favorite holiday.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.