Surgery v.s no surgery

Posted , 3 users are following.

For the people that have had the surgery please comment and tell me everything I mean I know it's different for everyone but I want to know what could happen. For the people who decided no surgery tell me how that is going. I want to know please and thanks -Chloe

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi every one please support Chloe, i ALSO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW
  • Posted

Hi chloe2016,

If the decision is not having the surgery right away, the symptoms are going to get worse. There really no treatment for chiari, the only thing that well help with what you are experiencing is having the decompression. Everyone recovers differently. After surgery just take your time to recuperate and don't try to return to your activities right away. Some need to retrain the body and mind. Don't be afraid or worry, everything well turn out all right.

If you have any questions just ask, someone well have answers.

Good luck. Hope

• Posted

Suregery has not been mentioned to me yet but I am dreading the day they mention it.
    • Posted

Sorry typos smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.