Surgery went well!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hey everyone!

I had my left total knee yesterday and went well! Lots of pain right now but I am walking in the halls and going to the bathroom with a walker. Throat is very sore from the tube they put down it during surgery. I have been sleeping in 2 hour increments. As long as everything goes well this morning I will be going home later today!

Thank you everyone for your support, it really helps to talk to everyone that knows what I'm going through!

Melissa

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

congratulations and well done Melissa thats great news . Here's to you going home later today and to a speedy recovery .

Make sure you let us know how you are progressing and i hope you dont have too many sleepless nights

Allie

• Posted

Congratulations, Melissa, well done. It amazes me that you are walking straightaway when after six weeks, I cannot straighten my leg enough to do so! I wish you a rapid and full recovery.

Jim

• Posted

Great news Melissa,you know what to do now,steady as she goes, ice,ice,ice when you get physio ask for some deep manipulation (massage) really helped me this time,wish i had it done on the first. Good luck and keep posting mel

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.