Surgical problems

Posted , 1 user is following.

So i had my Hydrocele surgery October 2020 the next day i was rushed into A&E. After no sleep, increasing pain and dramatic swelling. I had to have a second surgery, to remove under a litre of blood and blood clots. Since then i have had a dull aching pain, i also had no testicle on the left side. The surgeon who examined me two months later failed to see it wasn't there. After a visit to the doctors and then an ultra sound it was determined that the testicle was lodged in the uriganal canal. I now have to have a 3rd surgery, to correct the problem and another scar by my waist. It may sound vane but i hate the way it looks, i hate the fact i have to have another surgery and i hate that i will have another scar.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.