Surprise surprise again..

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi ladies

Ecah mth has been a new experice for me . Hwever dis time it stayed wit a muscel pain between my breast area more like muscel an hav been moving around. I also encountered dizziness an serious fatigue extreme lifelessness. I did a chk an cholesterol an blood sugar which was nt normal a bit high but then d doctor told me never to do those readings during my period u can never get a gd reading . Since my last period i went back to normal an suddenly dizzy with anxiety.

Can anyone relate thanks.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Wendy 

I have also experienced the breast pain, I had shoulder pain at the same time and I sent myself into a right panic , thought I was having a heart attack until I came on here and other women have experienced this as well , also the dizziness and nausea. My anxiety has really heightened with my health this month . 

Take care 💕

• Posted

timing of this was perfect Claire I have been panicking tonight with discomfort in chest area which if I use my common sense it will be heartburn but been getting pain in left shoulder and it's thrown me into panic as I get bad health anxiety. I try to reassure myself by saying this has been happening all day if it was a heart attack i would be gone by now but health anxiety stops rationale thinking. perimeno is awful x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.