Survey about sleep paralysis

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

Me and my partner are researching sleep paralysis and its causes. We were wondering if you could fill in our short survey of only around 12 questions about sleep paralysis. It really helps to fill out this survey if you've experienced it yourself. Thank you!

https://forms.gle/PM6WgrCHpyzpqbEV9

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I hope we'll hear the results - on the assumption you get enough responses. I've been around on this site for some years now and there don't seem to be many posts on the subject of sleep paralysis. My reading on various sites over the past 25 years suggests regular SP - as opposed to the odd isolated incident - only affects 3-5% of the population, of whom only about half hallucinate during episodes.

Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.