Survey on tyoe 2 diabetes for a project

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everybody, I am a student of Interfaces and communications technologies and I'm writing my thesis on the design of a service for better managing diabetes mellitus type 2. I would be very grateful if you could help me and fill in this survey. Thank you very much!

http://sonetlab.fbk.eu/survey/index.php/851854/lang-en

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Image tried several times but cannot get to the survey I keep getting an error message

• Posted

Hi! First of all thank you so much!

I have no problem with the link. Do you try to copy and paste the link on the browser? Please let me know if also this procedure doesn't work!

Have a good day!

• Posted

Hi Deborah, very cool! I would also suggest you read through the many diabetes posts here, as I feel they’re a wealth of information for thesis!

I’ve had amazing success controlling my mother’s severe type II diabetes with diet, supplements, herbs, acupuncture and exercise. It was shocking how fast she turned around, after I was told she likely never be off insulin.  She is at prediabetic glucose levels and is stable. 

Good luck with your research!

• Posted

Not able to access my browser, I am not very good at these things. If I send you my e mail address could you e mail the link to me please?

Sarah

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.