Survey? Please help!

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm a highschool student here doing a biology project about arthritis. My mom and grandma both have arthritis so I was very interested in learning more My research question is, Is arthritis more commonly genetic, or caused from environmental factors. If you're interested in helping please answer the following..

-Do you live in a rural or urban area?

-Smoking history?

-Have you had any autoimmune diseases?

-Was your birth weight above average?

-Allergies?

Thanks SO so much in advance!(: Have a nice day!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I live in a village...i do.nt smoke...i was a resus neg baby...no allergies...my immune system gone hiwire so the doc said.... My gran had it....on mam side.....
  • Posted

Female, I live on the outskirts of a City in the UK, Never Smoked, Had Pneumonia in 2011, Birth weight above average 9lbs 5 and a half onzes, Allergies -Cat, Dogs, House Dust, Grass

Diagnosed with RA October 2013, symptoms started December 2012

• Posted

Female

Live in the countryside when first diagnosed - 30 years ago, now a town

Smoked from 16 to 35

RA

8.5 lbs at birth

Allergic to NSAIDS, after having been on them for the first 3 years of RA

RA in Mums side of family

• Posted

Urban.  was 40 /60 a day.. LLupus. Normal. aspring

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.