Surviving Menopause

Posted , 15 users are following.

Are there any women here who have gone through Menopause from Hell, and are now finished with it? If so, please give us something to look forward to.

3 likes, 66 replies

66 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes. Would be great to hear something to encourage us in this difficult phase of our lives
  • Posted

Hmmmmm no quick responses to tell us about the glory to come !!! 😂

• Posted

Ha ha ha, I guess so. This is the place were the injured comes to to gather strength, and then head back out to the boxing ring. How many more rounds to go?
  • Posted

Well the way I see it ----> Menopause is like buying a house YOU die still not owning the house. " Exception -----> Unless you hit the Lottery " Menopause exception----> Miracle.  I also think that after a certain age lets say 62 then menopause is changed to menoage and the story ends here ----> Grave :-(  

• Posted

I guess they have all skipped off happily into the post menopausal end of the tunnel. Lol
    • Posted

Oh my god, this is too funny. Thanks for the laugh. I really needed it. Haven't laughed out loud for awhile.

• Posted

Same with me Karen, sometimes I still question if this is really going on because of hormones ugh! Love your comedy!
    • Posted

I'm sure it's our hormones. i have been told it does get better. It's hell on earth I know at the moment. X

• Posted

I hope we're not getting responses because those postmenopausal are out doing fun things, not on this forum!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.