Posted , 7 users are following.
hello , im not sure anyone can help but here goes.
we are due to travel to usa in 2 days and my partner has been diagnosed with suspected kidney stones and cant get travel insurance. 7 days ago she passed blood in her urine but didnt experiance any pain . She has no discomfort since this happened. She has paid for a private ultrasound and it came back negative for any stones etc.
The problem we have is the doctor requested a ct scan and because she is waiting for it, the insurance company wont cover anything to do with kidneys.
if we cancel the holiday we will loose £1500 . We are not sure to risk it and just go? we are only going for 5 nights.
0 likes, 10 replies