SVT how do ppl feel after?

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi everyone, i ended up in A&E on wednesday due to increase heart rate of 144, felt pretty rubbish had headache for three days. was back again friday due to heart rate of 150 and about 5/6 episodes over the day of elevated HR. started on propranolol 10mg from saturday.

i feel rubbish, tired, wussy head, bloated struggling to eat not very hungry. heavy feeling in my chest all the time like i need to burp. all Ecg show normal rhythm just fast. im waiting for a echo and tape now. i just feel crap. is this normal? i suffer from reflux and gastric issues anyway

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I just joined this website looking for similar answers. I saw your post and wanted to say I am in a similar situation. I went to the hospital on Wednesday with a 160+ heart rate which was my first time. I believe it happened again twice since I got home. My main issue is that since I have come home I feel terrible. I have had headaches, nauseous and dizziness on and off for the 2 days. Sometimes I feel totally normal and other times I feel terrible. My stomach has been upset but being nauseous has been the worst part. Unfortunately or fortunately, all my tests keep coming back normal. I am waiting to see a cardiologist in a few days because I don't feel as normal as my tests say.

• Posted

Sounds like SVT...can be Ablated. Ask to see an EP (a good one )

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.