Sweating.

Posted , 3 users are following.

This can't be just acid. I was awake all night feeling sick and sweating. I got up this morning and made myself sick and it was vile orange liquid. I have a right sided headache and right back/neck ache and feel shattered.

Been on lanserapole since thursday.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi There,

I'd make another appointment to see your doctor. Sounds like you were sick with bile. Have you had your gall bladder checked? I'm no doctor - but I would be going back. Having stomach troubles is horrible. I hope you get answers soon.

• Posted

I made myself sick. Loads of people are saying it sounds like gallbladder issues. I said to my gp and he just pressed in that area and said it's fine. I have had acid reflux before but i never felt like this.
    • Posted

I would ask for a second opinion. I had to go to another doctor in the surgery where I go when I felt like the first one wasn't listening - which lead to an endoscopy - and finding out I have a pesky hiatus hernia! You have nothing to lose - especially where your health is concerned!
  • Posted

Fu=irst time i had an endoscopy they said i had an hiatus hernia but that was about 6 yrs ago.
  • Posted

Second opinion, tell your doctor you do not want to end up in A&E because you feel so bad. Consultation is approx 18 weeks wait. Sounds very much like k e gallstones and an ultrasound would let you know.
  • Posted

I know i have a gallstone but had it years. 
    • Posted

Please get checked out - it may be starting to cause a blockage.
  • Posted

I did say to my doctor on Thursday about having a gallstone and he pressed my abdomen and said it's fine.
  • Posted

Gallstones not able a us detected by touch mine were not. Bile duct blockage and one in gallbladder neck.
  • Posted

Would i not be getting pains there or would it not be sore to touch?
  • Posted

It's different for everyone. Sometimes if I lent against anything it would be sore. But no pain when I touch it. Best see doctor to get checked out.
  • Posted

I have been twice in a week to 2 different doctors who have both felt my abdomen and said i am fine cry
    • Posted

I would tell them you are in pain and have been bringing up bile. I agree with Janet - it needs looked at again. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.