Sweating

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi ladies...

Just checking to see if any of you have sweating problems.. My period was longer this time and now it seems like I keep sweating excessively. I'll be 46 in a few months and the hormonal symptoms just keep changing..

Thanks for listening

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

im in day 6 of cycle and i feel like crap and didnt feel like this before it started yes the sweating just hits me out of blue always trying to figure out if anxiety ir hormones and it changes every month im 49 ans sometimes feel crazy my breastsbare swollen headache body aches and so on didnt feel like this 2 days ago and i have remnants of periid still and usually mine lasts 2 days i hate it just want to cry!!

• Posted

Hi Trina,

48 (almost 49) here, and for me it's not sweating exactly, but for days at a time I do feel like I have a fine sheen of oil on me almost all the time. And like I smell bad because of it. Face, neck, scalp, chest, back, even my feet.. all oil pits. Everywhere else (arms, legs, lady parts) dry, dry, dry.

I do sweat at night... somewhere between 3 and 5 am many nights, I wake up damp on my back and chest, no matter how low I set the air.

• Posted

Thanks ladies for the reassurance..The sweating is new and with each new symptom comes heightened anxiety 😭

I just want to feel better and hope everyone else does too...

• Posted

Hello Hopeful Trina, I have had this many times through the years, but it really is the worst on hot humid days. Even in the house I’ll be sweating profusely and thinking, is this the end. I also have fibromyalgia and excessive sweating is a symptom of that as well. Good ole hormones;) One of the supplements I use for that is black cohosh, I could not live without it. I made a mistake recently of thinking a new supplement I got had black cohosh in it, I ran out of it and stopped taking the Black Cohosh, for two days, and I never realized how much good it really does!!! Ran out and bought another two bottles, I will never make that mistake again! Take Care xo

• Posted

Thanks to much Lisa.. The sweating really scared me, because I thought some TERRIBLE must be going on with these sudden sweats...

Thanks for the reassurance and tip about the Black Cohosh 😊😊😊

• Posted

Do you have any side effects with the cohosh? I am considering it now for sweating and bad fibro. My periods stopped 3 months ago.

• Posted

Hello Anetta, absolutely no side effects, however I recently had to stop taking it because I went on HRT, that my pharmacist compounds at his pharmacy. I actually have had to go off my supplements that help with menopause, because they will interfere with the HRT if I don’t. The thought of this terrified me, but knock wood, Gods wILL....going pretty good 😉

• Posted

Hello again, I didn’t know cohosh was suggested for fibromyalgia ? I know that my fibromyalgia is much much worse in summer, I literally cannot take the humid heat. that is because the heat spikes our hormones though, I never knew that till this past summer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.