Swelling after Botox still is this normal

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

I had botox done 6 days a go and i still have swelling around my bum? and skin tag is swollen, is this normal?or is something wrong ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I haven't had botox but I did have surgery for AF back in March. 3 months of swelling and pain that was horrible all the time. After seeing my new Colorectal dr she had me take Antibiotics, Ibuprofen and tylenol together twice a day. I use my Nedfidpine ointment still but I feel closer to being healed. Dull pain if any now.

• Posted

hi,

what was the reason for taking the antibiotics ?

how long did you take all that medication for ?

• Posted

Antibiotics is always for infection it doesn't actually do anything else.

• Posted

the antibiotics was for something else not the swelling and pain. Ibuprofen and tylenol help the swelling and pain. If you have intestinal issues like me you might need Antibiotics. I already had a host of health problems before AF's.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.